Monday, January 14, 2013

Leadership Development Skills Needed To Help You Be Successful In Your Business

Any type of change can be difficult; especially, changing your mindset. Most people can’t do it. It takes a lot of energy, commitment, and discipline to change how your mind sees and perceives things. It takes a conscious effort to keep your mind focused on what’s important in your life and will help you achieve your goals and weed out negative energy or meaningless things that don’t get you where you want to go.



To change your mind, you must go through a “basic training” experience for the mind. Your mind needs to through a difficult struggle or process to give you the strength to change the way you think. If you were in the military, you would understand.

When I enlisted in the Air Force, I first went through basic training at Lackland Air Force Base. Basic training was a six week process where I was shocked into thinking a different way. I went from focusing on myself to thinking as a member of a team. I learned to take orders and how to learn and adapt quicjkly. This process helps you in wartime situations.

When it comes to our business, we must be the same. We need to change our mindsets. We need to go from expecting a paycheck after blogging a week to being focused on doing whatever it takes to be successful in our businesses. The most important thing is that we can’t do all things for all people or be everywhere all the time. We have a limited amount time and creativity. Just a couple of months ago, I joined a network opportunity.  A month later I looked at another opportunity and a month later I was looking at affiliate marketing. You will never achieve much following my blue print.

So one day I decided that I’m going to focus on one thing. Affiliate marketing. I decided I’m going to focus on what I like and stay away from things I don’t like and not good at. I went through difficult process of training my mind from trying to do everything to simply being focused. There is no doubt that I will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment